Friday, April 17, 2020

Music Video Project

          After learning a lot from the previous film, I was ready to film again. I was very excited to begin this project because these types of videos have always interested me. Instead of filming a commercial, we were instructed to create a music video. All of my group members enjoyed music videos, so we knew this would be a very fun project. When deciding what song to use my group and I all agreed on the same song. Surprisingly we all shared a love for an artist known as Khalid. In particular we all enjoyed one of his most well-known songs called "location". This was the perfect song to use, as it creates such a calming and enjoyable vibe. As a group we all knew this would be the right song to choose because it had such a good message to it. We had so many ideas and were so excited to begin filming.
          Because we already had experience with filming there were less issues this time around. We used our own cameras to film to ensure that our clips wouldn't be blurry. We also learned to give ourselves lots of time to edit so that no mistakes were made. I did not think it was possible to learn more, but to my surprise I obtained lots of new information. The most important thing that I learned was to film each scene multiple times. Luckily we did this because in one of our scenes the clip cut off. If we had not filmed multiple scenes, we would not have been able to use this scene. It's always important to have backups just in case any of the footage gets messed up. I'm glad I was able to learn more information to assist me in the next project. It is important to learn from your mistakes to become better in both the filming and editing processes. Overall, this was such a fun film to make and I truly enjoyed every second of this process.



No comments:

Post a Comment