Friday, April 17, 2020

Creative Critical Reflection for the Final Task

          The Creative Critical Reflection was the last and final step in completing the final task. To wrap everything up I had to create a video of myself discussing some important topics. This was a 12-15 minute long video with lots of information included. I went in-depth on four key points that played a huge role throughout this whole project. This was such a fun experience because it felt like I was on a talk show. It was also a lot of fun to edit because I could be as creative and unique as I wanted to be. I got to add in so many cool pictures from my film and from online to make the interview come to life. I also got to add in the music that was played at the beginning of my horror film. I added in the music at the end of my talk show to wrap everything up and end on a peaceful note. This also creates a connection between my film and the reflection video.
          This process took a lot of time. I had to re-shoot each question multiple times to ensure that there were no mistakes and that the audio could be clearly heard. It’s important that you film somewhere with good and natural lighting as it makes the scenes much easier to see. Adding in photos was very fun, however, this took a lot of time as well. For each new topic, I had to find the photo and then import it into iMovie. Once they imported I had to ensure that it would appear as a split-screen so that the audience had some type of context with what I was saying. I then had to place the photo in the right spot and trim it to the right amount of time. If photos were placed in the wrong spot it wouldn’t correspond with what I was saying and may confuse the audience. Overall this process was a lot of fun to experience. I got to see what it would be like to be in an interview or on a real talk show. The knowledge I gained from this was so important and can be very useful in future experiences.








No comments:

Post a Comment