Friday, April 17, 2020

Final Task: Horror Film

          This was the last film that I made with my group members for this class. I was so excited to film this because I knew how fun it was going to be. My group and I all loved the horror genre. It is such a fun and thrilling genre because it has so many aspects to it. We knew from the beginning that horror would be the best topic to focus on. We had so many ideas, but sadly we knew we could only choose one. We thought a lot about which idea to choose. When we finally selected a topic we knew that we had chosen the right idea because it fit best with the genre. We were so excited to film this because in the horror genre you can be very creative.
          After filming this, I still managed to learn more information. This time I learned more about the editing process. Because this was an introduction to a film there had to be title sequences displayed on the screen for specific amounts of time. I was unaware of how to do this, so I had to figure out how to teach myself. Luckily, this was a very easy thing to learn. It's important to be able to know how to do this for future experiences. Overall, this project was a lot of fun. Throughout each task, I learned so much that was not only useful for this class but can also be applied to future experiences. I am so glad I got the chance to learn so many new things and have a lot of fun throughout the process.


No comments:

Post a Comment