Saturday, October 5, 2019

Introductory Blog

        Hi, my name is Jade. I am currently writing this blog to introduce myself, so here goes nothing. This year is my second year of being on the school track team. Last year, I managed to make it to states and place 13th out of 30th, which is pretty good considering it was my first year and I competed with people who had been doing it for 4 years. For most of my life I have been pretty involved with sports. I was on a competitive swim team for 4 years, I played soccer for 3 years, I did gymnastics for 3 years, and now I am starting my second year on track & field. Being active and playing sports makes me really happy and I enjoy doing it on my free time.
        Enough about sports, now i'm going to talk about my academics. This year I decided to take pretty hard classes including: 4 Aice classes (Psychology, English, European History, Media studies), Chemistry Honors, and Algebra 2 Honors. I managed to get straight A's throughout most of middle school and my first year of high school. I plan to continue to get good grades and graduate with my Aice diploma. I hope to get into a good school, such as the University Of Florida where I can hopefully continue to do track and field.
        Now, a little bit more about myself. I enjoy going to the beach or the pool on a nice sunny day to relax. I like hanging out with my friends on the weekend and going to fun places. I enjoy traveling to explore and experience different lifestyles in other places all around the world. And I love to watch/ go to the Florida Gators Football games; I have been a huge fan since I was younger and watching the games gives me such a rush of excitement. One thing I strongly dislike is the amount of homework and studying I have to do on the weekends and after school, it takes up a lot of my free time. Another thing I dislike is the taste of peppers (green, red, yellow, and orange peppers) I think the taste is so strong and gross. The last thing I dislike is getting a bad grade on something that I know I worked hard on, it is not fun to see a bad grade when you open pinnacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment